4.1 / 5 ( 30 votes )
“Had that night been quiet and windless… If she had never appeared in front of me…” Whenever he recalled the past, Clyde felt endless regret. If he had known that being a Suzerain would be so troublesome, he would have never picked up that troublesome Bloodkin. In fact, he would never have even left that secluded Death Canyon. “Big Brother Clyde, don’t be so dejected. You are now a well-known Suzerain, a hero of the entire continent, the Human Race’s Savior!” “Lucifer, enough. I just want to return to my quiet life.” Clyde, an Evil God, had yearned for a quiet life, but by chance— or fate— he had met a young a mysterious Bloodkin Lolita named “Lucifer.” Under her guidance, Clyde embarked on his destiny, rising from the unknown as a nameless wanderer to become a Suzerain of a fief before taking the throne of the entire Ximengsi Continent. There was just one problem: he who would be the torch of the human race wasn’t even from this dimension.
5 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 02: Burning Barnard Town Part 2
- Prologue: That Moonless Night on which the Strongest Demon King Passed Away
- Chapter 01: Burning Barnard Town Part 1
- Chapter 03: The defensive War with a Large Disparity in Military strength of Oran City Part 1
- Chapter 04: The defensive War with a Large Disparity in Military strength of Oran City Part 2